Washington, D.C. – May 16, 2016 – CrowdEngine to demo it’s Compliance Engine™ features for the new Regulation Crowdfunding rules today at the Capital Washington D.C. for Members of the House, Senators, and 300 other well respected guests. CrowdEngine’s compliance automation solution and white-label crowdfunding software allows entrepreneurs to launch funding portals in a fraction of the time than building from scratch to achieve lower costs, and better investor experiences.
“We are proud to be the first to offer a solution for funding portals to offer securities under the new Regulation Crowdfunding rules. Our secure, cloud-based compliance automation platform is trusted by companies around the world,” says Jim Borzilleri, President, “We’re making equity investing 100% digital, seamless, and compliant.”
By leveraging our equity crowdfunding software, our customers can:
- Online Income and Net Worth Verification – Complete and sign your income and net worth verification online with automatic calculation of investment limits based on your answers.
- Automated Tracking and Tagging of Associate Persons and Promoters – Require Disclosure upon registration and limit or tag what associated parties and promoters post on the Funding Portal.
- Automatic Tracking of Prior Regulation CF Investments – Prior investments on the Funding Portal are tracked automatically.
- Educational Materials – Edit our templated help content and offer robust educational content and link to it throughout the investment process and requiring affirmative consent.
- New Q & A Message Board – Prospective investors can ask questions for Issuers to answer directly and the answers will be posted publicly, with associated parties unable to ask a question at all.
In addition to the specific Regulation Crowdfunding features above, CrowdEngine also offers online escrow, online payment, online document signing and offers a smooth online investing experience in addition to investor dashboards with document management and earnings reports for post-sale management.
Organizations interested in learning how CrowdEngine and DocuSign work together may find more information at http://www.crowdengine.com/
+1 (888) 645-7018 X 111
About CrowdEngine – CrowdEngine is a compliance automation solution that enables entrepreneurs to launch their own funding portals and support all offering types in the United States including Regulation Crowdfunding, Reg. D (b) and (c), Reg. A+, and Intrastate rules. CrowdEngine turnkey, fully brandable solutions increase speed to market, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, technology, real estate, non-profit and others.