SECFC14 will be held on Friday, September 26, 2014 and will feature two general sessions and tracks for breakout sessions. A VIP reception and dinner will follow (separate tickets are required).
The following is the agenda for SECFC13. We expect to make the agenda for 2014 even better!
The second annual Social Enterprise and Crowdfunding Conference will be held at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort near Salt Lake City, Utah on September 26, 2014.
Our theme for this year will be “Let’s Scale Some Good.”
Speakers will be coming from across the country to discuss social entrepreneurship, impact investing, philanthropy and crowdfunding. This is a can’t-miss event for anyone interested in social good.
Last year’s roster of speakers included Alan Hall of Grow America, Eric Weinberg of Impact Capital Strategies, Dave Boyce of Fundly, Wendy Robbins of RedCapes, Todd Stevens of Renewable Tech Ventures, Cheryl Conner of Snapp Conner PR, Paul Godfrey of Brigham Young University, Jeramy Lund, philanthropist and investor, Fraser Nelson of the Community Foundation of Utah, Richard Swart of UC Berkely and Crowd Cap Advisors and Devin Thorpe of Your Mark On The World.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs and investors, especially those interested in social impact
- Philanthropists, nonprofit leaders, both staff and board members
- Anyone interested in learning more about crowdfunding
- Advisors, service providers and others who support entrepreneurs
- Everyone interested in increasing the social impact of their organization