By CrowdFunding Beat Media research
Invested.in Crowdfunding platforms. The Invested.in team will create a branded crowdfunding experience on your behalf.
CommunityLeader Using the most comprehensive, compliant platform on the market.
Thrinacia Vancouver based TaskForce-1,
GroundBreaker is one of the first ever white label crowdfunding for Real Estate industry.
CrowdFoce Crowdfunding industry standards and greatly cut down on portal mobilization, secure to use.”
Selfstarter Rejected by Kickstarter, tech start up Lockitron decided not let rejection open there own.
Crowdhoster by Crowdtilt The most powerful and flexible crowdfunding solution for brands, businesses, and organizations.
Launcht Turnkey solution for your crowdfunding initiative.
Mimoona TEST THE DEMAND FOR YOUR GARMENTS BEFORE PRODUCTION
IgnitionDeck is a WordPress plugin that allows crowdfunders to use CMS as their very own personal crowdfunding platform.
Crowd Valley The platform is backed by the GrowVC group.
Crowdengine Custom crowdfunding software. A white label solution without compromising customization.
Send yours to email@example.com
Tags: White Label
By Crowd Crux
– Launcht: Launcht is one of the best known white-label crowdfunding platforms out there. They are based in Boston, MA and help customers create crowdfunding platforms for nonprofits, universities, startups, and more. Pricing information: Setup – $495-$5,995. Ongoing – $295/mo & 1% of all funds raised – $495/mo & 1% of all funds raised.
– Invested.In: “Fully customizable. Trusted and used by some of the largest brands and names on the planet. It’s super-simple. We’ll help you set up.” Prices range from $345.90-$995.90 per month. There is also an enterprise tier where Invest.In will help with coding/design work.
– CrowdValley: “Configure and launch your own crowdfunding, peer-to-peer marketplace, or online investment portal. Plug in services and APIs for investor accreditation, escrow accounts, due diligence, regulatory compliance, and financial back office.” Prices range from $99-$1,499 per month.
– CrowdfundHQ: “The fastest, easiest way to create a successful crowdfunding site. No coding required. Best pricing in the industry.” Prices range from $60-$200 per month.
– Towema: “The easiest way to launch a personalized crowdfunding platform.” Prices range from $500-$1,500 per month.
– CrowdForce: “DealRoom: crowdfinancing connects investors and issuers.
CrowdForce: rewards crowdfunding for business or nonprofits.” Pricing information: pending.
Open Source Crowdfunding Platforms
– Catarse: Catarse is an open source crowdfunding platform that was created in Brazil. Judging from the last time I used the code base, it will require a good amount of manipulation and bug fixing if you’d like to use it to create a crowdfunding site. It’s easiest to set up with PayPal. Once you do get it working to your needs, it’s awesome and performs the job well. You can see it in action here.
– Spot.us (Crowdfunded Reporting): Spot.us is a community funded reporting platform. There is also an open-source version on github. It uses the Ruby on Rails framework.
For more, see seeing factory’s blog, where there is a good list of open source crowdfunding platforms.
WordPress Themes for a Crowdfunding Platform
– Ignition Deck: Ignition Deck is a popular wordpress crowdfunding plugin and crowdfunding theme. Pricing ranges from $79-$349. Extensions include WePay, Amazon Payments, and MixPanel Analytics.
– Fundify: Fundify is a wordpress crowdfunding theme by the popular theme marketplace, ThemeForest. It costs $60, integrates with WePay and PayPal, and supports flexible and fixed fundraising options.
– FundingPress: FundingPress is another theme created by ThemeForest that you can use to create a crowdfunding platform. It costs $55 and has a bit of a different layout than Fundify.
– CrowdPress: CrowdPress is another wordpress crowdfunding theme on the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $45 and uses PayPal as a payment method.
– Campaignify – Another ThemeForest wordpress theme, Campaignify offers a bit of a different layout than the other “build your own crowdfunding platform” themes on the website. it costs $55.
– Franklin: Franklin is a premium wordpress theme in the ThemeForest marketplace. Personally, I like the design. It costs $45.
– Crowdfunding by Astoundify: This is a wordpress plugin. “An extension that seamlessly integrates with Easy Digital Downloads, the Crowdfunding plugin lets you crowd fund everything from films, games, music to art, design and technology or anything you can think of.”
– Mission theme: This theme is good for donation based crowdfunding websites. It costs $45 and is more geared towards charities and nonprofits.
– Funder WordPress Theme: Another crowdfunding platform theme in the ThemeForest marketplace. It costs $45.
I couldn’t find any Drupal themes/extensions to help with creating a crowdfunding platform, and only one resource for Joomla developers looking to create a platform. If you know of any, then please leave a comment below.
Self-Funding Crowdfunding Platforms
– Self-starter.us: “Selfstarter is an open source starting point for building your own ad-hoc crowdfunding site. It was put together by Lockitron after they were turned down from Kickstarter.”
– CrowdtiltOpen: “Launch your own crowdfunding platform without touching a line of code.” CrowdtiltOpen was launched by Crowdtilt.
For more, see the “continue fundraising” section of 22 websites to help post-kickstarter with reward fulfillment and product sales.