Interested in meeting Real Estate Investors? Then register for The Soho Loft and the FundingPost Real Estate Investing Conference on Thursday, November 14, in New York City! Let the keynote message from CEO of Rockefeller real estate management group Dennis Irvin inspire you. See the leading crowd funding realty players talk about their amazing growth in the industry – see top 10 crowdfunders in realty according to Forbes that 21,000+ people read about already:
The Soho Loft and FundingPost has hosted 200+ sold-out venture events in 22 cities over the past 12 years.
This is not your standard real estate conference. This is an opportunity to meet and chat directly with real estate investors. If you are an Investor, Company, Service Provider, or Member of the Press in any form of real estate or real estate technology, this is a Must-Attend event!
The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Real Estate Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Returns on Real Estate: What investors expect to get after they back you.
- Using CrowdFunding to raise capital for Real Estate: Learn about the newest trends and take advantage of the newest technologies
Who should attend?
- Real Estate entrepreneurs raising capital.
- Real Estate Investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate) to meet companies and speak on our panels.
- Exhibiting Companies to demo their stuff for partners and investors.
- Sponsors to moderate panels, exhibit and meet Real Estate companies and investors.