A surge of financial innovation, guided by shifting trends in communications, advancements in technology and a new regulatory landscape, has triggered sweeping changes across the entire financial services sector. Today’s global equity and debt markets are being redefined through a growing movement known as Crowdfinance where capital is derived by the pooling of monies from a large crowd of individual investors as opposed to big institutions and Government entities.
As the flow of capital becomes increasingly more democratized through rising asset classes such as peer-to-peer and peer-to-business lending as well as equity-crowdfunding, a floodgate of opportunities is opening for investment bankers, financial advisors, fund managers, asset allocators, family offices, financial consultants and investors of all sizes.
Join us in NYC on December 17, 2013 for Wall Street’s inaugural Crowdfinance conference where financial veterans and industry leaders will provide participants with the resources necessary to capitalize in a financial services industry undergoing rapid transformation.
Crowdfinance 2013 will feature a powerful lineup of keynote presentations, interactive panel discussions, game-changing exhibitors and exclusive networking.
Key discussion points will include:
· The demise of the small cap IPO & the Rise of Crowdfinance
· The new path of capital formation
· Raising private equity within the current regulatory framework (Pre Title III Crowdfunding): Reg D Crowdfunding, PIPRs, Intrastate Crowdfunding and P2B Lending
· Redefining Accredited Investors
· The Revolution in Financial Data: Making Private Company Offering Data Accessible to the Public
· Crowdfinanced Public Offerings – The Future of IPOs
· Funding Crowdfinance with Self-Directed IRAs: The $5 Trillion Opportunity
· The Secondary Markets for Crowdfinance
· The technological innovation fueling the market & forming the infrastructure
For More information Event Registration and Twitter: @nowstreet @crowdnetic Hashtag: #crowdfinance2013