YourStreet, an innovative crowdfunding platform that allows entrepreneurs and investors to develop products, create technologies, and support charitable causes, is pleased to announce the launch of its website, http://www.yourstreet.com.
YourStreet offers an entirely new and different platform,” said Ryan Greene, CEO and Founder of YourStreet.com. “Unlike standard crowdfunding platforms, we give entrepreneurs and investors a variety of different options for sharing or supporting a campaign. We believe that every campaign is different, so there shouldn’t only be one method for creating or supporting it.”
YourStreet’s suite of campaign options include:
- Fixed or flexible campaigns – fixed campaigns offer a set fundraising goal that must be 100% reached for money to change hands, allowing supporters to pledge with confidence; flexible campaigns allow entrepreneurs to keep whatever money they’ve raised.
- Round funding – fixed campaigns that reach their target can fund in successive rounds – allowing entrepreneurs and their supporters to continue to grow their product or idea together in stages.
- Equity or rewards-based campaigns – supporters can choose to be true investors in a project, owning a share of its equity, or to receive “Perks” (rewards) from the project owner for providing their support.
In addition to these campaign options, YourStreet is pleased to announce their two “pledges”, as a way of thanking project owners for choosing YourStreet as their crowdfunding platform:
- The “$500 YourStreet Pledge”, which promises $500 to the first 100 approved, fixed campaigns with targets of $2,500 or over on the website (as long as that funding target is reached).
- The “$50 Charity Pledge”, in which charity campaigns are offered a $50 dollar boost by YourStreet, regardless of their funding target or if it’s reached 100%.
Finally, YourStreet’s commission is only 4%, versus anywhere from 5-9% on other crowdfunding sites. “We want entrepreneurs to keep as much of the money they raise as possible,” states Greene.
For more information about YourStreet, or to create or support a campaign, please visit our website athttp://www.yourstreet.com.